As a leading company in the industry, Asvel is a Full-ranging housewares manufacturer that can create new lifestyles and appealing sales spaces.
With the world's business conditions accelerating, and great changes occurring in Japan's economic structure, industry reorganization is proceeding rapidly and the market for household goods is also approaching a time of reform.
In this age of fierce competition where companies are constantly paying close attention to the global market, Asvel Co., Ltd. has been quick in taking steps to enhance its total capabilities as a comprehensive household goods manufacturer that is a unified source for development, production, sales, and logistics. In 2002, we expanded from Japan to establish a manufacturing site in China, greatly strengthening our production capability.
By uncovering and identifying the needs of the market to develop products with high added value, we can prepare proposals for appealing sales spaces and provide the lifestyles that our customers dream of.
We are convinced that Asvel's product plans and marketing strategies, backed by our flexible ideas for living, will contribute to and be highly valuable for the corporate activities of our customers.
Asvel Co., Ltd. continually strives to become the most highly trusted Full-ranging manufacturer of housewares, and will continue its activities toward this goal.
- Trade Name
- ASVEL Co.,Ltd.
- 90 million yen
- Welfare Facilities
- Recreation facility (Shima-gun, Mie prefecture)
- Sales Facilities
- Land area: 164,374 m²
Total building floor area: 55,384 m²
- Business Content
- Planning, development, production, and sales of household-related products, primarily plastic products.
- Sales Items
- Kitchenwares, dining room goods, living room goods, sanitarywares, laundrywares, bathwares, leisure goods, and others, all of which are Asvel original products (around 3,000 items).
- April 19, 1971
- 45-6 Ikezawa-cho, Yamatokoriyama-shi, Nara prefecture
- Number of Employees
- Fiscal Settlement Date
- March 20
- Main Business Partners
- Mitsubishi Corporation Plastics Ltd.; ITOCHU PLASTICS INC.; Iwatani Corporation; Rengo Co., Ltd; Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd., others
- Main Banks
- Resona Bank, Ltd. - Kintetsusaidaiji Branch; Mizuho Bank, Ltd. - Nara Branch; The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. - Higashiosaka Branch; Nanto Bank, Ltd. - Tsutsui Branch
※The number of employees, the business facilities are group connection bases